Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy autumn!


A happy trick or treating was had by a santa, a cat, a shark, and a fireman.


My costume was a pumpkin, just perfect for my growing tummy according to Ben. I found the tank top at Old Navy for 50 cents and all I had to do was add a face!
Spider hot dogs were our Halloween dinner. I cut a hot dog, put a dallop of mashed potatoes on top, and added some shredded cheese and olive eyes. They were an intstant success with the kids.

Nate's first snow fort of the year was built last week. Brrr, here we go again!


Fall is the beautiful time here. Our yard was amazing. Too bad all the leaves have now fallen, and it's the brown season.
And last not but not least, here he is, our newest little one. If Nate gets his way, he'll be known as Bronco. I am not partial or anything, but he already looks so cute!





10 comments:

Jill And Thain said...

Those are great! I love your pictures...love the varied halloween costumes and your pumpkin costume and the cute spider dinner :)! Way fun. Thanks for posting, I think Bronco looks cute too, he looks like he has your chin area...but it's hard to tell yet :). Bronco the name is growing on me.

Susan Dunlap said...

Beautiful pictures - what a gorgeous autumn! So fun to see! Your costumes are so cute and original! Dad and I have trouble "seeing" sonograms - looked to us like Bronco had a costume on also! Those spider hot dogs look yummy as well as cute!

Andrea Landaker said...

Spider hot dogs -- that's great! :-)

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Oh, I miss your cute family! You all look great! And oh what a sweet new little one...
Love you all!

Amanda said...

Great pictures! I love all the costumes, but especially the 50 cent once =). I can't beleive it's barley November and you've already had a huge snow fort in your yard. Brr, is right!

Lisa said...

Great costumes...I especially love yours Jen, so cute! You look great! Fun ultrasound...glad you all are well!

Vigoren Family said...

OH MY GOSH! Nate is such a goofball! That costume has me laughing on the floor!!! So excited for you guys to add another one to the clan. Hope you're feeling okay, Jenn. With the name Bronco, is it a boy?

Anonymous said...

Okay, that Santa costume is HILARIOUS!

And I am so excited to hear about your new little one! Your kids are adorable. Lil' Bronco will fit right in.

Alisa said...

I still can't believe I'm going to have a nephew named bronco =).

All the Halloween costumes were great, though, I must say Nate's is the funniest!

Wow, it's already snowing where you are? Crazy! Temps dropped to the 40's here...BRRRRRRRRR!

All the fall leaves, so pretty. While I still think I'm a summer girl the fall has grown on me =).

Happy birthday and a DAY!

ColeFamily said...

Congrats on a little boy! I hope you are doing well and your pregnancy is going well. I will give you a call back when I get a chance!

Love ya!