Monday, September 15, 2008

Poor tooth fairy



Last week we had a fun time with Cindy and Joe and their fun kids at the their cabin at Strawberry resevoir. Catching three fish in a row was the most exciting part. Well, actually Cindy and I creaming Nate and Joe at a late night Spades game was more exciting, but the kids missed out on that part.



After Nate took this picture I said, "you just love taking bad pictures of me, don't you..." He said, "I take good pictures of you"... Hmmmmm.... Well, I guess I look as tired as I felt... :)



This is Emily with Nate on Saturday before she knew I was taking a picture.


This is Emily perked up and posing for a fall picture with her brothers. I guess she likes hiking after all... :)




The tooth fairy is going to go broke on our family. Ben lost his first tooth Saturday night. He was so excited about it. I can't believe he's at this stage already. My babies are growing up!

6 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Your pictures are all so endearing! So glad to "see" everyone! Ben, how much did the tooth fairy bring you? What a contrast in pictures of Emily!!!!!! Love 'em! Nate DOES take great pictures - I so enjoy the pictures that tell a thousand words! All of you excel at them!

Tracy the GREAT said...

Hiking.... can't wait to do that again. Looks like fun! Ooohhh, the tooth fairy! It's SOOO exciting! Just hope she doesn't forget to come..... :( We've had a few close calls!

The Easton Family said...

Hey Jen, I will be making our blog private this week, and would love for you to still have access... can you send your e-mail address to jeanniesbloginfo@yahoo.com and I'll get you an invite... Love to keep up with what's happening with your cute family! :)

Alisa said...

Emily is a little poser...be careful you may have a future model!

Poor Ben!

Zoey is losing her teeth too! Good thing she doesn't know about the tooth fairy =).

Jill And Thain said...

fun pictures Jen!

ColeFamily said...

What fun pictures. Nice to see the fall colors on the leaves and the beautiful scenery. Looks like a nice hike. It is still summer here without all the color :) I sure miss you guys. I hope all is well.