Thursday, September 4, 2008



The first day of school was last week! I can't believe the summer is over. Emily started 2nd grade, and Ben is in kindergarten. I am doing a co-op preschool this year for Deven. The kids come home so happy. They love school! I remember feeling exactly the same way. I miss them when they are gone, but I am glad they love school. Ben did bring home a nasty stomach thing. It slowly went through all the family. We are all healthy now luckily.


We went and toured Winnetonka caves last weekend. It was pretty neat.


Emily bit into her popsicle last night and out came her tooth. Everyone got a kick out of that. Emily and Ben have learned out to play "Settlers of Catan", one of Nate's and my favorite games. That's what we were doing in this picture.

I could post more, but the kids are going crazy as usual... :)

3 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Wow! That's a big hole Emily has in her mouth! Dad got his "new" teeth yesterday and we got to go try them out at Red Lobster! They passed with flying colors! The kids look so cute - and we're so glad they love school! Very glad to hear all are well again! Your turn to get better, Jeremy!

Tracy the GREAT said...

School is great, eh? I, too, love that the kids learn and are happy. It's so weird to thnk that one day ALL the kids will be gone. What will we do? :)

Kaui said...

Hi Jen!Its wonderful to read about you and your family!I found you through Karalenn's blog! Kaui